Hello there,
I am a self-taught hobbyist digital artist, who is creating
an own realm and would like to invite you there. Here are my social media links.
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.


Copyright © 2013-2018 Aoleev


3.16.2015

VESNA


It was reaaaaally annoying drawing. Originally I made it for a drawing competition, for a Con in Hungary, but I changed my mind and finally I won't apply because I noticed that I can't go there. But I am still thinking that does it worth to apply if I don't go... Oh, anyway. Took 4 tough days, I was really impatient sometimes. Even if I had difficulties with the clothes, well done. At least that is my personal favourite.
edit: Finally I've decided that I am going to apply for contest and go to Con as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment