Hello there,
I am a self-taught hobbyist digital artist, who is creating
an own realm and would like to invite you there. Here are my social media links.
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.


Copyright © 2013-2018 Aoleev


5.13.2015

SAI problems

[Magyar verzió lent! "Read more >>"]

Lately, I had lot problems with SAI. Last time too. I have been working on ’Wanderer’ for days and suddenly a window appeared (that I couldn’t read because it didn’t load entirely) when I wanted to save and it didn’t respond anymore. So I closed the software and restarted my computer too, I opened the sai again and when I wanted to open the file by 'Open recent', I got a message instead: 
 ‘Opening canvas failed.’ 

My file wasn’t in the folder anymore, I didn’t know what happened. Tried to search in laptop but didn’t find anything under ‘wanderer’. My three days work just disappeared during a second. I opened that folder where my canvas was saved and I found there three unknow .tmp files. I renamed (Right click - Properties) the first one as my sai canvas was originally (wanderer.sai). and clicked on OK. I deleted that other two files. My drawing was recovered without any defect and I could work on it again.

So if you have similar problem, you can recover your file by this way.

Let’s go on.

As I mentioned at the beginning of post, it has more problems, not only this, unfortunately. During working on ‘wanderer’ toward to end, I got many error messages like: 
EXCEPTION_ACCES_VIOLATION
File writing failed.
Edit cancelled.
Not enough memory.’ 

And my Memory load was critical, over 90% (bottom right corner of window or if it is not displayed then go to Window – Status bar). I know. First of all, I had big canvas (5550x5500px, 300dpi) although the recommended canvas size is bigger (5778x5778px) (you can find this information in Others – Options). Memory load is depend on canvas size, the amount of layer you use, what running at the background (browser, music player, etc.), maybe your Operation System, RAM and free memory too. 
To solve this problem, I tried to resize my canvas or merge down some layers, but it didn’t work. And sometimes when I wanted to use any brush it kept saying ‘File writing failed.’ I saved my work as PNG file and then I continued on that (but it had also lot difficulties). Unfortunately, it was too late when I tried if I save the file as PSD format, it can execute the commands (except the resizing), and keeps the layers too. But apart from this, SAI isn’t fit for bigger drawings. 

One more thing:

In theory. 

Thanks for reading. I hope I could help you.


-------------------------------------

Mostanában sok problémám volt a SAI-al. A múltkor is. Éppen a ’Wanderer’-en dolgoztam már több napja, mikor egyszer csak felugrott egy ablak (amit nem tudtam elolvasni, mert nem töltődött be teljesen), amikor el akartam menteni, és aztán nem reagált a program semmire se. Bezártam, újraindítottam a gépet, aztán megnyitottam ismét a SAI-t, és amikor a fájlt akartam megnyitni az ’Open recent’-tel, akkor egy üzenet fogadott helyette:
Opening canvas failed.

Nem találta a program, nem tudtam, mi történhetett. Megpróbáltam keresni más helyen, hátha elrakta valahova valami baki folytán, de nem talált semmit. Három napi munkám veszett oda egy pillanat alatt. Megnyitottam azt a mappát, ahol eredetileg el volt mentve, és ott találtam három darab .tmp fájlt. Az elsőre rákattintottam jobb egérgombbal, majd a Tulajdonságokra és átneveztem arra, ami a neve volt igazából (wanderer.sai) és OK. A másik kettő fájlt meg kitöröltem. A rajz helyreállt minden féle hiányosság nélkül és újra tudtam rajta dolgozni.

Ha hasonló történik veled, akkor így vissza tudod állítani a munkádat. 

De menjünk tovább!

Mint ahogy azt a bejegyzés elején említettem, több problémám is volt vele, sajnos. Miközben a ‘wanderer’-en dolgoztam már a vége fele, sok error üzenetet kaptam, mint pl: 
EXCEPTION_ACCES_VIOLATION
File writing failed.
Edit cancelled.
Not enough memory.’ 

A Memory load 90% felett volt (ez az ablak jobb alsó sarkában található, vagy ha nem látható, akkor menj Window-ra és pipáld ki a Status bar-t). Tudom. Először is, nagy felbontással dolgoztam (5550x5500px, 300dpi) bár az ajánlott méret nagyobb ennél (5778x5778px) (ezt pedig az Others – Options alatt találhatod). A Memory load a vászon nagyságától, rétegek mennyiségétől függ, hogy mi más fut még éppen a háttérben (zenelejátszó, böngésző, stb.), talán az operációs rendszertől, RAM méretétől és a szabad memóriától is. 
Ennek orvoslásaként hiába próbáltam lekicsinyíteni a vásznamat, vagy összeolvasztani a rétegeket, és néha, mikor csak egy-két tollvonást akartam húzni, mindig kijött a ‘File writing failed’ üzenet, nem akart működni. Végül elmentettem az egészet PNG formátumba és azon a képen dolgoztam tovább (de ugye így már eleve nehezebb volt). Sajnos túlkésőn próbáltam ki azt, hogy ha a .sai fájlt PSD-ként mentem el, akkor végre tudja hajtani ezeket az utasításokat (kivéve a kicsinyítést), és ugye a rétegek is megmaradnak. De ettől eltekintve a SAI nem a legjobb progi a nagyméretű rajzok készítéséhez. 

Még egy dolog:

Elvileg. (Nekem így működik.)

Köszönöm, hogy elolvastad. Remélem segíthettem.

No comments:

Post a Comment