Hello there,
I am a self-taught hobbyist digital artist, who is creating
an own realm and would like to invite you there. Here are my social media links.
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.


Copyright © 2013-2018 Aoleev


4.30.2016

Eyes of Sun

Since I have two blogs, I forgot to refresh here (and  since this blog is so abandoned, I think it doesn't worth the effort to write this too... my marketing is SHIT and I'm lazy to advertise too). So this is a fanart of a Hungarian book titled "A napszemű Pippa Kenn" (if I translate it can be "The Sun Eyed Pippa Kenn" writen by Fanni Kemese. Pippa Kenn is the main heroine of a post-apocalyptic, surviver story. I really liked this book so I wanted to draw for her. :) Blog of the writer. I'm pretty satisfied whit this drawing btw!


No comments:

Post a Comment