Hello there,
I am a self-taught hobbyist digital artist, who is creating
an own realm and would like to invite you there. Here are my social media links.
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.


Copyright © 2013-2018 Aoleev


11.26.2015

Why...


...is so hard to find your destiny?
...is so hard to find the meaning of your life?
... is so hard to find the real love?

We can paste any sentence after why. I'm stucked at "so hard to find" expression. :'D I know it's trange to say but I do really like the artwork.

(Little by little I find my own style, not only character design but coloring methods too, yeyy! This "find own style" thing is every artis's nightmare. I also had hard time, I was always desperated when I looked at others drawing like "Ohhh, how can they...? Their style is just fabolous and unique. I will never have..." and so on. Well, I just gathered what I like put them into one drawing. Of course, over time, everybody will develope the style they feel comfortable. Don't need to worry. Easy to say, but it's true!)

No comments:

Post a Comment