Hello there,
I am a self-taught hobbyist digital artist, who is creating
an own realm and would like to invite you there. Here are my social media links.
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.


Copyright © 2013-2018 Aoleev


12.07.2015

Your Highness


I couldn't wait to draw again! This time I really really tried my best. I falled in love with green color bit. Btw I am late with one of my drawing what I finished in November, but that is traditional so first I have to scan it. Yeah, if I am into traditional art then most of my works would be delayed. I am lazy to push some bottoms. Back to the recent drawing. I don't want to praise my own work BUT this outfit is fcking awesome!! At least for me. Overall, I am satisfied about the result and color harmony, even the texture of the picture. Hopefully I can bring more demanding drawings in this month. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment