Hello there,
I am a self-taught hobbyist digital artist, who is creating
an own realm and would like to invite you there. Here are my social media links.
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.


Copyright © 2013-2018 Aoleev


3.07.2016

Miracle, miracle


Some days ago, I checked my old-old drawings, it was fun! (I was between crying and laughing...) I found this, always loved and decided, I have to draw it again! So here is a super fast comparison. 9 years difference! But actually not exactly 9, because I drew few digital ""artwork"" (digital artwork means this time MS Paint and mouse) in 2007, then I quitted and drew on paper with pencil until 2013. I got my tablet in 2012 but I just started to draw a year later. The left one shows my pure child soul and the right one... (¬‿¬) When I look at this picture, I feel that really worth to deal with drawing. :) Even if it's not perfect, I'm relieved. Maybe this isn't the final picture, maybe I will change something later, maybe not. I wanted to share this as soon as possible. I hope this makes beginner to continue their effort and never give up drawing!

2 comments:

  1. Óriási! Tényleg a pillangó lélek vs. vad fantáziavilág *-*

    ReplyDelete