Hello there,
I am a self-taught hobbyist digital artist, who is creating
an own realm and would like to invite you there. Here are my social media links.
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.


Copyright © 2013-2018 Aoleev


3.08.2016

Nothing is perfect

Recently I get many many critics, 'this is not good', 'that is not good', and I was surprised so much! :0 When I my skills were much weaker, I got many positive feedback. It is really true, that people tend to be kind to beginners, now I experienced! I am obviously stronger now, even so I get a lot of critics, more than before. However I need it to improve my skills and I'm very thankful for the help (if it's really help)... just as I said... wow! I have to get used to it. Before, I almost didn't get any comments so it's kinda new for me that suddenly I get a lot, constuctive critism too. 

The main problem is the poses I draw. Sorry, but I'm still learning anatomy, beside this, I have thousand things in my head while making art and I have to care about. Maybe I think too difficult poses that I can't draw, YET! But I don't want to draw too simple poses because those are boring. And has no challenge. But I know that my poses aren't correct, I often complain about them.

But it will be better, it going to be better. If think about when I started to draw seriously, I mean, when I started to really care about my hobby, when it turned into kinda lifestyle rather than just a hobby, I can say that I already has improved a lot from the beginning! Within a short time. And I'm proud of this and noone can take away this from me.

Nowadays people are too strict to me. Last time happened that I wanted to upload one of my new artwork into one of group on dA, but they declined it. I had to ask why. They answered that pose is wrong. Even they like it so much, the theme and colors, but the pose is wrong so they can't accept my request. This time I feel this is unfair a little bit. I don't think that was sooo much wrong, I think they bit over reacted this but I accepted. If no then no. I tried another high group. I'm really interested in the answer, will they accept or not. If not, I will be sad again a bit, because there are some artworks in the feature folder, which are more weaker than mine (for example the anatomy, yes, anatomy), so why did they accept that if mine is 'not good enough'. I think it because that artist is 'somebody' maybe even one of admin which means this person's works go into featured folder automatically, even if it is weak. They don't need to go through the way like me, they won't be judged like me. Sad and unfair. I must open an own group where I can promote my works without any struggle! D: Easy way, right? By the way I have some artworks in this group, which means, yes, I can reach the level they required (but of course my level is variable), so if they won't accept my request now, I. Will. Not understand. At all. :'D I have weaker drawing in this group... 

So poses are bad, but you know what! My next character also has strange body positure! (It will be fine later. :D)

Actually I'm not like this person, who complain here a lot, but this time was different. This won't break me down, it's not enough! I'm happy and sad at once. Happy because I can improve my skills - if I only get like this comments like "nice, perfect" etc, then I think I'm OK so don't need to improve, right? But actually I am not like this so much, I want to be better even if I get positive feedback, because this level is not good enough for me. I was just confident what it isn't so stable like before. But try not to care about this. I'm not yet good enough, I have aim! And I still have many months in the year, I have time. I think in months not years.

Other: I promised to myself that I will answer every comment immadiately when I get them, never wait few days for that. I had 20+ comments (and many replies) now, and it was pain to answer them at once. Yes, even 20 comments... I mean it is rather boring than pain. "Thank you, thank you, thank you..."

And dear plurkers, I see you, all of you. My statistic shows, that's why I like blogspot's system.

No comments:

Post a Comment