Hello there,
I am a self-taught hobbyist digital artist, who is creating
an own realm and would like to invite you there. Here are my social media links.
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me.


Copyright © 2013-2018 Aoleev


8.03.2015

Guardian


I made this colored drawing from a grayscale picture. It was really difficult because I didn't want to exaggerate and it is very easy to mess up. Well, it is still weak, maybe it has no good enough color harmony. Anyway, next time will be better! (Braid tutorial here!)

SAI again sent a lot of error messages because it's a high resolution image and my little laptop can't handle it, so I saved the .sai file as psd, then it worked well. (You can find »here« some help about SAI problems.)

I hope you like it.

PS: I. Want. This. Dress. Btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment